Tuesday, November 7, 2017

21 questions...




I saw this on Spacebook and decided I'd participate in one of these games...


It's your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! (this should be fun!)

Class of 1991- Wilson High School

1. Did you know your spouse?
No

2. Did you carpool?
Carpool? Is that what they called it? We called it "catching a ride". LOL. I rode in the homie, Zell's car...the Green Machine

3. What kind of car did you have?1987 Nissan Sentra (mom's car)

4. It's Friday night where did you go? The dance. There was always a dance at our school after the home football games. I played football and you always wanted go to the dance after a win. You would get props. Personally, I would like to move around the crowd and wait for the DJ to play a nice slow jam. I could dance but I preferred a good slow drag. I had a few memorable ones back in the day

5. What kind of job did you have? No job. I played football and really didn't have time to work. Besides...you will work most of your life...you only get to be in high school once. LOL

6. Were you a party animal? When you say "animal" what do you mean exactly? I liked to party and have a good time. But I wasn't partying every weekend. I didn't kick it like THAT.

7. Were you considered popular? Yeah, I would say I was popular

8. Were you in band/choir? Choir...Honors Chorus for 4 years to be exact. I made All State Chorus that year. So, I can sing. But you'll never hear me sing...

9. Were you a nerd? Nahhhhh. Smart? Yes! Nerd? Nope

10. Did you get suspended or expelled? Never

11. Can you sing the fight song? I can "hum" the fight song. But I can sing the alma mater! You wanna hear it? I'll sing it for you...

12. Where did you go to lunch? The cafeteria. This was 1991, man. There was no such thing as having Pizza Hut or Starbucks in your school. If you wanted that kind of stuff, you had to leave school. And we couldn't leave school. I ate lunch in the cafeteria. You could find me at my table with my homegirl, Jimmell and my boy, Shaft.

13. Where was your high school? Florence, South Carolina

14. What was your mascot? Tigers

15. If you could go back and do it over again, would you? Hell yeah!!! I had a great 4 yrs there

16. Did you have fun at prom? Yes, prom was fun. I enjoyed it. Real cool

17. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? Yep, we're friends on Spacebook

18. Are you planning on going to your reunion? I'd like to. If we have one, I'd go

19. Are you still in contact with people from high school? Yes!!!

20. Did you skip school/class? Nah man. I never skipped a class. As long as you don't count my last class of the day (PE) when Coach Wells (RIP) would give me the keys to his car so that I could go home...

21. How old were you when you graduated? 18

No comments: