Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Life is good. You won't hear any complaints from me. Ole 12kyle is doing jusssss fine. I love the life that I live. I wouldn't trade it.
One of my favorite athletes is LeBron James. I think the kid is a phenomenal talent. I call him a kid b/c he's only 23 years old. He is one of the best basketball players in the NBA and he is only 23 yrs old . LeBron never went to college. He went to the NBA right after he graduated from high school. He was given a guaranteed 90 million dollar endorsement contract before he even played his first game. Yet he still strives to be the best player in the NBA. Wow. That's like your boss telling you that 40k that you make annually is guaranteed for the next 4 years and they will also pay you an additional 40k just to market and promote yourself. And with all of that money guaranteed to be paid to you, would you still come to work on a daily basis and bust your azz for the company??? Probably not! LOL
LeBron has a lot going for himself. That said, I wouldn't wanna be LeBron James. Not for one minute. I can live a lifestyle that is totally different from his. There are some things that I could do that he can't...
1. I can go anywhere in the world and NOT be recognized...
This dude is 6-8 and he weighs 250 pounds. He will be spotted easily
2. He has to play basketball every other night for 6 months...
Man, I can chill on the couch and rest my body while he's flying all across the country to play a game.
3. He's worth nearly 200 million dollars...
Who wants that kinda money? That's too much. He's a millionaire and i'm a thousandaire. Mo money...mo problems
4. He has 2 kids from his high school sweetheart. She's GOTTA be pressuring him to get married. I don't have that pressure. I've already jumped the broom, playboy!
5. He can't go to the mall and sit and make fun of people
I just did it last Saturday
6. He can't go to a nice restaurant and enjoy a meal without fans seeking autographs
I had dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse the other day and nobody knew about it.
7. He can't cuss people out and get road rage
I did it every day this week on my way to work.
8. He can't fly on commercial airlines
I'm on Delta all the time
9. He has to check into a hotel under a fake name
I always use my name. Except for the time that I checked in under the name Jim Shoe. Didn't want the groupies hounding me.
10. He has to spend over 100k just to "trick out" his SUV.
I barely wash my SUV
I like Jay Z. He's a cool dude. But I'd rather be me than be Jay Z. I mean, he can rap and all of that stuff but I've got him on a few things. First, Jay Z doesn't have a blog. And if he did, his blog wouldn't be better than the 12th Planet.
Jay Z has Beyonce. She's cute and everything but I'll BET you that I can SING better than Jay Z. He can't sing. I sang in the choir in high school and in church.
I could go on...but I won't. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who in sports and entertainment would you like to trade places with? Or who wouldn't you like to trade places with?