Sup y'all. Sorry for the late tag post. I was tagged a couple of times this week by MsP and The Flyyest
So here it goes. And since I'm late...i'm not gonna tag anybody b/c it looks like errybody got tagged this week.
1. Link the person who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I bite my nails. Yeah...yeah...I know that I shouldn't but its a bad habit that I've had since high school. I only do it when I'm nervous...or bored. When I was in college and I had to take final exams, I REALLY did a number on my fingers. lol
2. I've never smoked weed before. I didn't have my first drink until I was 25. I would consider myself a "light drinker" right now. Even though I didn't drink in college...I was the designated driver for my drunk teammates. I've got some FUNNY stories, too! Nuffin betta than being around a dude who gets soooo drunk that he "tells you his life story." Too funny
3. I like to eat while laying flat on my stomach. While it may not be the most healthy thing, I love doing it. I also like to read something while I'm eating.
4. Sometimes I refer to myself in 3rd person...just for kicks.
"I don't understand why Kyle has to be the one who does the work and not everybody else." LOL
5. I will watch a game on tv in its entirety and then immediately watch the highlights on ESPN...just in case I missed something.
6. I do not...and will not...ride roller coasters. The feeling of having your stomach drop as you are falling is a sick feeling to me. I hate it. I hate when it happens on airplanes during turbulence.
Things that I learned while I was in Dallas for a week...
1. I've never heard the words "anti-social" and "coy" mentioned in the same sentence as my name.
I wasn't being anti-social...I just don't wanna be around co-workers who talk about work all the time.
2. White people like me. Dunno why? But they wanted to hang with me. I like you too white people...but I love black people.
3. Dallas is cool...but it aint Atlanta.
4. Bloggin from my blackberry was frustrating at times. I couldn't get on some blogs and I couldn't post like I normally would. I was "tagged" a couple of times and I couldn't even respond. Sorry bout that, y'all.
5. Neva underestimate the feeling of being awaken by the slap from the hand of your 1 year old son. While it may have been cool to "sleep in" all week while I was away, I missed that!
6. I never got used to being in Central Standard Time. Losing that hour messed me up all week. And NOW I'm tired.