Sunday, October 5, 2008

hip hop 101

Whussup fam?

Join me this week in celebrating something that is near and dear to me...hip hop.

Each posts will be enjoyable and entertaining...like every other post that I do. LoL

Enjoy the ride

Happy Sunday to ya

Quotes of the week...

"Faith makes it possible to achieve that which man's mind can conceive and believe." - Bruce Lee


"Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein


"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- Gandhi

"Love is not something you learn, love is something you know but don't realize until you have it."- Anonymous


"The battles that count aren't the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself--the invisible battles inside all of us--that's where it's at."- Jesse Owens

14 comments:

Otis said...

Bring it on fam!!

And the Einstein quote is priceless!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

"humans are social insects - Harvey wheeler in beyond the punative society

The F_Uitlist said...

AH Yes HIP HOP! I will be tuned in. You know I will be commenting all day!

And don't forget the Hip HOp Honors,All I really care about this year is De La Soul. I was all about the Daisy age :P

Anonymous said...

"There are two ways of exerting one's strength: One is pushing down and the other is pulling up"
Booker T. Washington
One thing for sure this world would be a better place if more people exerted their strength pulling up their fellow human beings or just leave them alone and not pull them down.
www.deliveringonthepromise.com/rcvmoore

The Jaded NYer said...

cool- it will coincide with Monday's show... make sure you check it out :D

Anonymous said...

lets celebrate bro!!!!!!!



Just send the invite...lol(^_^)

Charles said...

Words to live by from Mr. Einstein.

Darius T. Williams said...

Can't wait - and happy Sunday to you as well!

12kyle said...

@ Big O
Yeah. I like that quote, too!

@ rawdawgbuffalo
This is true

@ The F$%k It List
You know I'll be tuned in

@ Ms Moore
Amen

@ Jaded Santana
You know I will!!!

@ Kin'shar
You are cordially invited to attend

@ Charles
No doubt!

@ Darius
Thanks, bruh

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Hey Brother!

I'll be tuned in this week as you celebrate one of your loves...Hip Hop

I love the qoute about forgiveness being for the strong.....

12kyle said...

@ Keisha the Kitten
I hope you like it! Lol

Eb the Celeb said...

I thought it was hip hop week... you quoting people that aint got ish to do with hip hop...

maybe you meant philosophy week!

12kyle said...

@ eb the celeb
*crickets*

Keith said...

I'm really feeling the Jesse Owens
Quote.