When your woman is happy...the house is happy.
I used to hear that all the time when I was growing up. I understood what they were trying to say...gotta make sure that YOU make your woman happy. I dig that. But what about us men? What is the woman gonna do to make US happy. It's a 2 way street. Now...before I get all of this hate from the females, I'm sure all 20 of the male bloggers have my back! LOL.
I got this email the other day and decided to share it with the class. Hollatchaboi!
1. After washing your beautiful locks, don't forget to pick up your hair from the shower drain. It may not bother you but he doesn't like untangling your hair from his big toe.
2. Be understanding of his work schedule. An occasional afternoon call to see when he will be home is fine but when you begin to stalk him daily at 5:01, his boss starts waiting for your call.
3. Let him play with his friends. As long as they are not 5'9, single, intelligent, beautiful and looking for a husband. Seriously, guys need guy friends to hang out with and do boy stuff. Your man will be happier and won't be so impatient when your girlfriends call you during dinner, breakfast, lunch and sex.
4. Speaking of..., don't let yourself go. That doesn't mean you must maintain a certain weight or length of hair for the sake of your relationship, but it is a gesture of love to take pride in your appearance. You may expect the same from him and you both deserve a mate that is clean, showered, shaved and cares about their health. Remember all those sexy ladies you see as competition? He sees them as potential mates. Step your game up.
5. Buy your own razor. Quit sneaking his razor out of his bathroom to shave your legs and underarms then attempt to conceal the offense by drying it off with his face towel so it doesn't get yours dirty and put it back as if you never used it. He always knows!!!)
6. Compliment him, genuinely and often. Let him know how much you appreciate the little and the big things he does for you and the family. Taking out the trash may be part of his "routine," but acknowledging his efforts will keep him motivated to continue.
7. Don't hide the credit card bills. Be honest with him, even if it hurts. It's better to hear the truth from you than your creditors.
8. Take the initiative to practice random acts of kindness. Don't wait for Valentine's Day or his birthday to buy him a little "love gift" or write him a love letter. Hug him going out the door in the morning and coming back in the door at night. He's going to wonder what you are up to!
9. Don't talk bad about his parents or his siblings. It's difficult for him to kiss someone that just20called his mother a Bitch and his father an Dead Beat. Remember that he is an offspring of that union, which would make him a Son of a Bitch and Dead Beat.
10. Treat him like you did when you first started dating. Keep your sex life spicy and don't forget simple words such as "please," "thank you" and "excuse me."
11. Remember all those bodily functions you tried to keep discreet while you were in the throws of wooing him? Just because you have been together for a while and are very comfortable around your beloved doesn't mean you can now fart, blow, snort and pick to your heart's content.
12. Plan a date night to do something he loves, even if you don't. Instead of seeing the latest chick flick, compromise and see an action movie and go to dinner at a place you mutually enjoy. Have a couple of glasses of wine so you can sleep through the car chases.
13. Never go to bed angry. Cliché, yes, but true. A well-rested man is a happy man. It's much better to go to bed next to someone that you can curl up next to, rather than someone you must put pillows in between.