Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Wire (Took)

He's toast.
There's no way he beats the wrap in court.
He's gonna do time!

Those were my thoughts about the fast talking senator Clay Davis. But after a "Oscar winning performance" while he was on the stand, Clay Davis walked! No jail time. He swayed the jury and had them eating out of his hands. Think Clay Davis was going to jail??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyttttt!!! LOL

I like McNulty. This dude is going through extreme measures to get it done. I'm concerned b/c I wanna see him get out of this jam. But he appears to be over his head.

What more can I say about Omar??? OMG! This dude is hobbling around Baltimore putting a huge dent in Marlo's muscle. I'm rooting for him. I hope he gets Marlo.

Templeton is lying. Gus knows it. I think he's gonna expose him..sooner than later. I like this story b/c I'm sure that every newspaper has a dude like Templeton who will stretch the truth in every story.

I've already seen this Sunday's episode and I won't spoil it for you. I'll just describe it in one word...POWERFUL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last episode was very good. I think that Marlo is gonna have to step to the plate on his own. Omar done dropped 4 or 5 of his people already. And he KNOWS that Chris and Snoop did Butchie.

McNulty is in trouble. It's so high profile now that even if they catch Marlo and Omar the news is about the serial Killer.

12kyle said...

Brad
McNulty is in SERIOUS trouble. I don't know how he's gonna get outta this one. Knowing him, he'll find a way but right now it doesn't look good.

Omar ain't taking no prisoners. Marlo is gonna have to step up or Omar is gonna get everybody.

Eb the Celeb said...

Damn Damn Damn... I wanted him Omar to get Marlo too!