Tuesday, May 3, 2011

off tha dome



so...we caught Bin Laden and killed him. that's an accomplishment for the Obama administration.

you know when the word got to Bush he was in his house and he started braking shit!

they kept saying that he was in his "mansion". um...that thing that i saw on tv wasn't a mansion. it looked like a bootleg condo

when i come walk into my house the FIRST thing that i do is take my watch off. i won't wear a watch in the house. got too many clocks in the crib for that

i'm writing poetry again. i hope y'all like it. check that...i KNOW you'll like it!

ever heard of blueberry cobbler ice cream? me either but i heard its good.





on second thought, i'm SURE that Bush kicked his dog when he heard that Obama and nem had merked Bin Laden

i keep gettin these emails from Tiffany Co. Dunno why. Meh. *delete*

the NBA playoffs have been great thus far

follow me on twitter @12kyle ...you'll be glad that you did

i hate when people walk around with those bluetooth things in their ears.

fellas...why do you walk around the park with these big ass pit bulls. do you REALLY think you're gonna pull a woman like that? she aint going near you or your dog

ladies...bring something more to the table than your fork and spoon

fellas...engage her in a great conversation. women like that.

ladies...approach men. it's ok. we don't bite

dude asked me the other day if i've "ever eaten coon" *blank stare*

new video from The Foreign Exchange "Last Fall". check it out.






my boys get out of school in 3 weeks! where did this school year go?

i heard a parent tell their child..."You are gonna run me my money!" hilarious

nfl is still trippin'

my Falcons got Julio Jones but we gave up wayyyyyyyyy too much to get him

all black people don't eat watermelon. i'm black and i don't eat it

grown men with mohawks are not a good look

Hangover 2...must see for me

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same."- Anonymous

Nia Long...Nia Long...Nia Long










5 comments:

Bella said...

I HATE that bluetooth thing! No one wealthy walks around with that in their ear. One day I will approach a man but LAWD that day I will WASTED LOL. Great post

theINTELLECT said...

All I have to say is Po Tif Tif de crazay white didn't have to do her like that.

♥ CG ♥ said...

you know i have to go here...lol


...men...bring something more to the table than your fork and spoon and not the 60/30 either


I think Mrs12 may have signed you up for the Tiffany emails...hehe

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

You are getting those emails because it means you need to get the wife something. Men!

I'm from the country and my family ate coon. O_O

Where school went? Where has 2011 went?! It's already May. 2011 is not waiting around for no one

Mizrepresent said...

I am so with you on people with the bluetooth...lol...I always thinking they are talking to me and then, not! Then my creative mind is thinking, what an easy way to manipulate the mind. Big Brother ain't too far from it.