Monday, January 3, 2011

off tha dome


random thoughts...

happy new year. may this year be filled with great health, mental peace, and prosperity.

can you really say 2010 was a bad year? i mean...you lived to see it! every day above ground is a good day.

sometimes i laugh when i hear people talk about these "personal changes" that they'll make in the new year. why wait until the day on the calendar changes? do it now.

2010 was on record as the warmest year in the history of the earth. i think the residents of new york may beg to differ after getting 2 ft of snow last week

how many of y'all rely on spellcheck? i do

i slept on Everybody Hates Chris for a lonnng time. i love that show now

"Difficult takes a day...impossible takes a week."- Jigga

Ladies...love yourself more than you love ANY man

Fellas...never be afraid to tell another man that you love him. stop being macho and let him know. that's not gay...it's real!

i still hate B.E.T

i won't be watching the oprah network

me and the wife at Rare (midtown)



how is Steve Harvey a "relationship expert" when he's on his THIRD marriage? get outta here with that bs

gonna be interesting to see how the "new" Congress works

for once...i'd like to hear a politician, democrat or republican, tell HOW they are gonna create jobs. stop tellin people that the country needs new jobs. no shit? tell us HOW you will do it.

Though some of that shit y'all pop to it, I ain't relating
If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating
I just want to innovate and stimulate minds
Travel the world and penetrate the times
- Common

my man Craig Sager from TNT has the illest suits


can't wait for the spring to get here. i'm even looking forward to the pollen

i don't care how you explain it...xy + b = z makes NO sense to me...at all

didn't know the Blackberry was so durable. i've dropped mine plenty of times.

@12kyle <---follow me on twitter i don't make resolutions but last month i stopped doing something that was very dangerous...driving and texting. i almost learned the hard way when almost rear ended another car in while driving in my subdivsion. i didn't have to wait for January 1st to stop doing that
y'all remember the pushup pop?

and yes...there is such a thing as a ghetto burger! they are served at Ann's Snack Bar here in Atlanta. want a burger?




~fin~


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ok, I forgot everything I was going to say when I saw that burger. *meeeat*

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Man, that hamburger looks like a heart attack.
Craig Sager's suit looks like he's about to go hunt some deer in the wilderness...and Dwight is trying so hard not to look at it.
2010 was definitely a bad year for me hands down, and I thank God that I made it out, and praying that this year is a million times better.
I hate BET, and by extension, Centric as well.
Great post Kyle man.

CoogieCruz said...

That burger BLECH. Made my tummy turn.

I agree with Charles up there...2010 was not exactly rainbow and sunrays for me but thank God he saw me through it.

NYC this past summer was horrid with the heat!!