Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and the winner is...


I'll be honest...I follow some crazy people on twitter

I don't mean crazy as in crazy but crazy as in funny.

I wanna share with you a conversation that me and some of the fellas were having.

The topic...Best jheri curl!

And here are some of the nominees...


Michael Cage - NBA player



Eric Dickerson - NFL player




Rick James - R&B singer






Stoney Jackson - actor



Troop - R&B group




Ready for the World - R&B group



Full Force - R&B group



Gary Sheffield and Dwight Gooden (his uncle) - major league baseball players



Michael Jackson - pop icon



The topic...and the subsequent dialog was pure comedy! It kept me awake during a boring day at work! Shoutout to @eclectik who came up with the topic. Also, shoutout to @AngryBlkManDC @crecks for the comedy! Y'all are crazy!

Follow these dudes!
WHO wins the award????








8 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL! I'mma just say that there were no winners in the jheri juice game. At least Gary cut his eventually...

The Jaded NYer said...

Stoney Jackson kept his activator on standby to ensure the juiciness of his curl, so I vote for him 100%

12kyle said...

Forgive me...how could I forget the original NWA leader...Ice Cube

MzInspiredMind81 said...

O_0 lmaooooo. I'm at my desk in tears...yall are a mess!

Brothers Blog said...

Man how you gone leave Cube out!! This was a funny ass twitter convo had me rolling as well.

Tyrone said...

I would like to nominate Pedro Martinez and Pascual Perez. Epic, epic jheri curls. Maybe they get the international edition of the awards.

PrettyBlack said...

I do believe Rick was rockin a weave. Hands down Mike had the best curl. Damn I forgot about troop and 'nem!
I swear stoney Jackson works at the hometown buffet on florin rd in the ruff part of my city!

EDOKA said...

Funny stuff!!! LOL...MJ for sure! Rick James was hot too.