I was rude
Well, it wasn't my intent
A friend pointed out to me that it was rude of me to be at lunch with co-workers...but on my blackberry the whole time.
I didn't think I was being rude. I can carry on two conversations at the same time. LOL. Was it rude? I guess. Maybe the conversation on the blackberry was better than the one I was having with the stiff co-workers? Of course it was.
I'd be the first to admit that the advances that have been made to modern technology has spoiled me. I'm spoiled to the point that I'm somewhat lazy. Am I the only one? Nope. You are too! Have you ever...
- spent 5 minutes looking for the remote control to the tv because you were too lazy to have to "manually" change the channel on the tv?
- spent more time texting a man/woman that you like than talking on the phone....
- sent a text message to someone within 10 feet of you...
- spent more time loading your ipod with songs for you to work out to...than the time you actually spent working out..
- refused to watch certain channels if they aren't in high definition (I do!!)
- cooked a full course meal...with a microwave
- left your house...then realized that you left your cellphone at home...and you could not function for the day?
- grabbed your laptop or cellphone before you got outta bed?
- used the GPS on your phone and the GPS in your car...at the same time
If you've done any of the above, you've been spoiled by technology!