Thursday, December 9, 2010

38 and counting...


Ok...

I said I wasn't gonna do this again but here I am...

Another year has come and gone. And what can I say??? I am blessed beyond measures.

Thankful to see another year. The past year has allowed me to realize how blessed I truly am. I knew it before but I'm even more thankful this year.

Thankful for you, you, yoouuuuuuuu, them, them, dem, and them. Errrybody.

38 yrs on this Earth is a blessing. I know I'll be here for at LEAST another 97 yrs.

Thank you for the well wishes. I am humbled. Grateful. And thankful for them

Most importantly, I am thankful for God who allows me to be who HE wants me to be. HE has put the air in my lungs and the blood in my veins. And I am eternally grateful.

Kyle

aka 12kyle

aka 12k

aka KD

aka KD12

aka Kdot

aka Dr. K

aka THAT GUY

aka Randy Floss

aka Arthur Fonzerelli

aka Julio Fuentes

aka Quik 1

aka Chocolate Boi Wunder

aka Kid Chocolate

aka...well...you get the picture! One Love!




9 comments:

KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Wishing you many more happy years beyond your wildest dreams.

LadyLee said...

**HaPPy BiRTHday BrUh**

*throwing confetti high in the sky*

Savannah Goldlust said...

*tinks tall beer mug*

Yeah I tink tall beer mugs, got a problem with that?!?! :p

Happy Born Day homie!!!

Many continued blessings. Do the damn thing!!!

*hugs*

MsKayotic said...

You look so cute! Hahahahaha!

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Awww happy born day big bro! Have an amazing day!!!

Kingsmomma said...

Happy birthday. I swear you're getting up there!

♥ CG ♥ said...

May years to come be twice as good, K-Dizzle :-)!

Mizrepresent said...

Happy Birthday Kyle, wishing you the best!

12kyle said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! 'Preciate it!