Thursday, December 9, 2010

38 and counting...


I said I wasn't gonna do this again but here I am...

Another year has come and gone. And what can I say??? I am blessed beyond measures.

Thankful to see another year. The past year has allowed me to realize how blessed I truly am. I knew it before but I'm even more thankful this year.

Thankful for you, you, yoouuuuuuuu, them, them, dem, and them. Errrybody.

38 yrs on this Earth is a blessing. I know I'll be here for at LEAST another 97 yrs.

Thank you for the well wishes. I am humbled. Grateful. And thankful for them

Most importantly, I am thankful for God who allows me to be who HE wants me to be. HE has put the air in my lungs and the blood in my veins. And I am eternally grateful.


aka 12kyle

aka 12k

aka KD

aka KD12

aka Kdot

aka Dr. K


aka Randy Floss

aka Arthur Fonzerelli

aka Julio Fuentes

aka Quik 1

aka Chocolate Boi Wunder

aka Kid Chocolate get the picture! One Love!


KayC, The Quiet Storm said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Wishing you many more happy years beyond your wildest dreams.

LadyLee said...

**HaPPy BiRTHday BrUh**

*throwing confetti high in the sky*

Savannah Goldlust said...

*tinks tall beer mug*

Yeah I tink tall beer mugs, got a problem with that?!?! :p

Happy Born Day homie!!!

Many continued blessings. Do the damn thing!!!


Lady K said...

You look so cute! Hahahahaha!

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Awww happy born day big bro! Have an amazing day!!!

Kingsmomma said...

Happy birthday. I swear you're getting up there!

CurvyGurl ♥ said...

May years to come be twice as good, K-Dizzle :-)!

Mizrepresent said...

Happy Birthday Kyle, wishing you the best!

12kyle said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! 'Preciate it!