Friday, October 1, 2010

technical difficulties

Sup folks?

Have you tried to get in contact with me over the past 24-48 hrs? If you did...you can't. I've been having some issues with my good friend, Mr. Blackberry.

First, it started with my trackball that kept getting stuck. Then, the issue was my emails that I could not send. After being on the phone with customer service for TWO HOURS yesterday, the issues have STILL not been resolved. They had to erase all of my data (applications, address book, etc) so that I could "start over". And the issues still haven't been resolved. Now I have to go in a store to see if a tech can "fix" the issue.

At this point, I just want the damn phone to work. Since I'm paying for a service, I don't think that's asking too much.

FYI...all of you iphoney users...save ya breath. I'll keep my blackberry. LOL

I'll keep y'all posted. Hopefully I haven't lost all of my contact data that I "backed up" the other day.

In the meantime, I'll need something to take me out of this bad mood that I'm in. Hmmm...football


Have a good weekend

4 comments:

Otis said...

The trackball thing sucks. I'm glad to have the trackpad now.

For the email mess, did they have you resend your service books? Or register the Host routing table?

♥ t*nicøle said...

I had a problem with my BB Curve 8900's trackball...took it to tmobile...come to find out the 8900 had a problem with the charging mechanism...my battery was swelling and causing the phone to act crazy. I upgraded to the BB Bold 9700 (white), it has a trackpad...and I'm inlove. Definitely glad I decided to stay with blackberry....I almost went android.

Don said...

Looks like I am not the only one having phone troubles, at the moment. Mines is of the 'woman cracked my screen' variety.

As you stated, there is nothing like a good weekend of football and a few homecooked meals to ease the mind.

Vick is showing out. Suddenly Desean Jackson is once again a deep threat for the Eagles.

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

Welp, I finally got rid of my BB. I still can't believe it but I love my Evo. It's everything and so much more. I was looking at getting the BB Bold with the trackpad but started messing around with one of the Sprint worker's Evo.

Don, you having issues over there? What you do to case her to crack your screen? lol