Wednesday, September 29, 2010
21 Questions to Ask a Guy
Sometimes you find things when you aren't even looking for them.
I was doing some research for tonight's show on 12 Radio and I found this information that I thought I'd share with the ladies.
Most men aren't that talkative. However, we will be conversational if you ask the RIGHT questions. You may ask...what is the right question? Here ya go...
21 Questions to Ask a Guy to Create Conversation
Learning about people's past can be tricky; you don't want to seem like you're giving them the third degree, but at the same time you want to know more them. By encouraging people to tell stories about themselves, you not only learn about their history, but also about them from the way they talk about their lives.
1. What's the earliest memory you have?
2. Where's the best place you ever went with your parents, and what did you do there?
3. Tell me about your best friend.
4. What kind of books (TV shows/movies/video games) do you like? Why?
5. What's the worst job you've ever had?
6. What did you enjoy (or hate) about school?
7. What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?
These questions are designed to spark the imagination of the person, and drift off into speculation. There aren't really any right or wrong answers; again, the way these questions are answered tell you more about a person than the answers themselves.
8. What do you think is the biggest problem in the world today? What do you think people should do about it?
9. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
10. Who's your favorite movie character? What do you like about him/her?
11. If I asked you to cook me dinner, what would you make me?
12. What's your favorite thing to do on a beautiful Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter day?
13. What's the biggest goal you're working on now? (Note: be prepared that the answer may be "You" and he should get points for quick-witted compliments).
14. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do with the money?
Some of these questions range from the simple emotional to the blatantly sexual; not all would be appropriate, but if you are planning to be sexually intimate, they probably are.
15. Have you ever had your heart broken? What happened?
16. If you wanted to kiss me, where would you take me to make it perfect?
17. What was your best lovemaking experience?
18. What do I need to know about your sex life?
19. Have you ever cheated on a partner? Why? Did you get caught?
20. Tell me what you think is the sexiest thing about yourself (bonus question: About me?)
21. Do you think there is a difference between having sex and making love? What is it?