Wednesday, June 2, 2010

da kiss/ 12 Radio


Some people come...

Some people go...

Some people come and go...in...then out of your life.

Everybody has a purpose, though.




Then there are those who may (or may not be) obscure for no reason. They are obscure but they still stand in your life's timeline. Why? Because they shared a special moment with you.


YOUR FIRST KISS!!!

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 7 yrs old. LOL. Didn't really know what I was doing but I know that she told me to kiss her. She was my girlfriend. She lived in Newark, NJ and I lived in Florence, SC. I had been in Newark for a few weeks and she lived next door to my mom's friend. I dont remember much about her as a girlfriend. I really don't remember much about the kiss. I just remembered that she told me that I should kiss her since we were leaving and heading back to SC.

So I did

It was just like a kiss on the Young and the Restless! LOL

I heard that she had a kid when we were 15. I don't know what happened to her after that. I saw her before she got pregnant. And she was still cute! And she reminded me that she was still my girlfriend. Hahahaha

I wonder where she is now. I wonder if she thinks I'm still her boyfriend?

Shoutout to Janice Beckton...wherever you are!

What about you? Who was your first kiss? And where are they?

Hollatchaboi!


*** Programming Note ***

Tune into 12 Radio tonight at 9pm est. TOPIC...Dating 101...An introspective look at the Dating Scene in 2010. Join me and my panel as we discuss the dating scene. Here's the link...http://bit.ly/ddfEzD

8 comments:

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

Wow, the first kiss !
I remember my first kiss... it was a tongue kiss, and i was a little in shock that the guy who kissed me actually stuck his tongue in my mouth. I had obviously never done that before, I was young maybe Jr. high age and I liked it. He was a year or two older than me. A bunch of us would frequent the local YMCA everyday after school, swimming, b-ball, etc. It happened one day after swimming and the sauna. He cornered me in the steam room area and that was it... my first kiss and Im glad to say it was a very pleasant experience. I still see the dude now and then, he lives locally & we are actually and have always been good friends.

Reina said...

Wow. You put the girl's name out there?

Kyle, Kyle...

swtstiletto said...

My first kiss was backstage while rehearsing for a school play. I was in the 6th grade and had been avoiding the kiss for many months...lol. There was no tongue, and no magic either. I actually remembered immediately running outside and spitting (even though there was no tongue...go figure). Ironically, today I absolutely love kissing. To me it's very intimate and I want to do it all the time...lol.

So, where is my "first kiss", we reconnected on Facebook, but we didn't really communicate beyond the first "hello and remember that kiss backstage?"...lol.

Unknown said...

I was in elementary school. I don't remember my age, but I remember his name was Michael Jackson...lol. That's the only reason I did it. Didn't slip somebody the tongue til I was in the 8th grade. Scary to think of it now that I have 2 little girls.

Reggie said...

I was maybe eight or nine, but I got some tongue from this girl named Nathalie. I didn't like it.

....but hey, it got better as time went by.

Pink Lady said...

ooooooweeeee! i was 13 (stop laughing) my first kiss was up in some room the kids were anging out in while a big bbq was going on. he was a year younger than me, but oh so cute! and peep this, he was more "experienced," lol. so the music was on... (h-town's "knockin da boots" ...i'm dying as i type this), and he was standing behind me while we were chatting. next thing i know, i turned around & he dove in and i was caught off guard. not only was it my first kiss, but it was french as well so needless to say, it (namely me) was a mess. after a few seconds he said to me..." you act like you never kissed before" and i shamefully blushed like "WHATEVER!" so i was intent on redeeming myself. i grabbed homeboy's shirt collar and planted one on him like my life depended on it. let's just say....my little teenage love affair was magical after that night

SincerelyGo said...

I feel really bad because I do not remember my first kiss. I was telling my friends that the other day... damn shame.

Sincerely,

Go