Wednesday, December 17, 2014

a friend


I could never be like her, him, or you. I learned that I could only be

Never tried to be like anybody else once I found me.

When I was created, God shaped and formed my mold

I was given earthly talents and touched with a spiritual soul

I've extending my hand of friendship to many

For I was created to be a friend...not someone you'd envy

Strong, stern...yet poised and direct

Far from the type of friend who you could be bought with a check

I was injected with love and life to share to all

You know that if you need me, all it takes is a call

Flushed with the desires and aspirations to be great

Your friendship should always be on time and never should be late

Loyalty means everything to me

A true friendship is on display for the world to see

It can be about a look...a laugh...or a tear

Your words put their minds at ease and relax their fears

People always as what they would do for their friends

The answer should be "Everything." Because we are friends until the end

What kind of friend are you? Are you the friend that I see in me

Friends last forever...through love...because it's their destiny.

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Bravo, my friend! :-)

12kyle said...

@ ♥ CG ♥
Thanks lady! I appreciate it