Sunday, February 24, 2013
10 things I've LEARNED about going to Church
1. I actually look forward to going to church now more than I ever had
2. the lady who plays the tambourine is ALWAYS jammin
3. when you go to a big church...it takes 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot
4. when you go to a small church...people will sometimes "park in your space"
5. over the years...dresses that women wear to church have gotten shorter
6. you always have to put at least $5 on the building fund
7. every choir has a few people who would rather sing LOUD and OFF KEY
8. every sanctuary...no matter how big or small...has "assigned seats"
9. you should say AMEN before they ask "Can I get an AMEN?"
10. follow the words of the Bible...not the man delivering the words. be trusting but mindful that man (woman) are humans and we are prone to errors. trust God. Always.