Monday, March 12, 2012

off tha dome


random thoughts...

i hate seeing kids get off a school bus with NO books in their hands

i wonder if Oprah can cook?

when the temps are in the 70s, the sundresses and open toed shoes come out

ladies...please lotion your legs and feet. we don't wanna see ashy women

google +, google wave, google circles...i think i'm google'd out

why do people who are on facebook use (#) hashtags? i think that's just for twitter folks

gonna be strange to see Peyton Manning in another uniform next year

newton leroy gingrich (that's his real name) said he'd get gas under $2.50. riiiiiiiiiight! *wink, wink*

have we ever seen the rapper Plies and gospel legend Kirk Franklin in the same place?




i have to chuckle at people who tell me that i shouldn't eat red meat "because it'll kill me" but they smoke weed

these non football weekends suck

for the record, i've never smoked weed. i figured that if i tried it...i might like it

every time we have a discussion about Biggie's spot in hip hop's top 10, some fool always has to mention Tupac. i think Tupac was the most influential rapper of his time...but he wasn't lyrical.

if you have on jeans...and your socks can't be seen...does it matter if they don't match?

ladies...if you send a man a nude picture of yourself, then there's a 95% chance that he's gonna send it to one of his friends

fellas...if you're driving, don't let your homie hang out the window and holla at chicks. the FIRST thing he's gonna ask a woman is..."you wanna ride?" Um...sir...isn't that what YOU are doing?

ladies...if you're gonna send pics and you're in your room or your bathroom...make sure that it's CLEAN.

12 Radio is on every Wed night at 9pm EST. You'd betta tune in...or else...i'ma tell yo momma on you!!! (www.blogtalkradio.com/12kyle)

"these oranges are sooooooo good!!!"


momma 12 told me a long time ago..."You can't change people. They are who they are." I truly believe that. Thanks mom

i still refer to cds as "albums". Sorry, I'm old school

bottled water is a scam. yeah...i said it

i played my 9 yr old son, Kameron, in NBA 2K12 and he won. now he won't let me live it down.

did I tell y'all how unreal the CIAA tournament parties were in Charlotte last weekend? i'll tell you right now...they were!!!

one of my favorite joints from Sade...Kiss of Life


6 comments:

MsKayotic said...

That was a good one!!
I especially like the one about women taking pics in the bathroom and it needing to be clean!!! LOL!!

Yeah how we supposed to know those oranges are good... Aint like we can 3D them and eat?!? C'mon son!

It is gonna be weird seeing my boy in a new uniform. What you need to ask is what the folks are gonna do with their Colts perry now he's gone?!? I'll tell ya... Not a damn thang! I'mma still rock my Peyton Colts stuff!

These weekends do suck but thanks to preseason baseball I got my Yankees!!!

Good post 12!

MsKayotic said...

That was a good one!!
I especially like the one about women taking pics in the bathroom and it needing to be clean!!! LOL!!

Yeah how we supposed to know those oranges are good... Aint like we can 3D them and eat?!? C'mon son!

It is gonna be weird seeing my boy in a new uniform. What you need to ask is what the folks are gonna do with their Colts perry now he's gone?!? I'll tell ya... Not a damn thang! I'mma still rock my Peyton Colts stuff!

These weekends do suck but thanks to preseason baseball I got my Yankees!!!

Good post 12!

Tee Reese said...

Fist bump and a head nod!

Yeah it's gon' be strange seeing another jersey on Peyton.

Leroy gonna get gas under $2.50? What he's waiting for to do it? It definitely won't be because he's going to be running for President. LMBO!

For the record I've never smoked weed but I think I may have had some type of contact 'reaction'... won't be calling what I felt a high. Laughing my butt off! I just remember walking through a crowd at a NC A&T homecoming concert/ dance and was only in the building 5 minutes when I all of sudden felt light headed after smelling that stuff and temporarily went blind, head felt like it would EXPLODE!!!

That sucked! Ruined the night for myself and two of good friends because we left.

Good post!!!

Nikki Ni said...

NEVER too much Google! LOL But what the hell was Google Wave about anyway?

Word... hashtags and facebook just don't go together.

ROFLOL! Kirk & Plies!!!!

Yes, your socks should match!

Moms are the bestest!

You was at CI??? Dang I ain't see you in the 5011thousandmillion folks that was downtown! LOL Ya boi L was out too!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Standing ovation and hand clapping from THIS dame. I loved this post. I just KNEW you would break out the 'No ashy women' comment after I saw the sundress comment. Sade is GORGEOUS! and that song is one of my faves. This...why do people who are on facebook use (#) hashtags? i think that's just for twitter folks I say this on fb all the time, and they don't even use it right?! Irks me to no end.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...holla at me. I'm blogging again...for the time being.