Tuesday, February 8, 2011

dirty


TripAdvisor has announced the top 10 dirtiest hotels in America, based on travelers' cleanliness ratings posted to the popular review site.


1. The Grand Resort Hotel & Convention Center, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.

The Grand Resort Hotel & Convention Center earned thumbs down from 87% of more than 200 reviewers.




2. Jack London Inn, Oakland, Calif.




3. Desert Inn Resort, Daytona Beach, Fla.




4. Hotel Carter, New York, N.Y.




5. Polynesian Beach & Golf Resort, Myrtle Beach, S.C.





6. Atlantic Beach Hotel, Miami Beach, Fla.




7. Rodeway Inn, Williamsville, N.Y.




8. Super 8 Estes Park, Denver, Colo.




9. Palm Grove Hotel and Suites, Virginia Beach, Va.




10. Econo Lodge Newark International Airport, Elizabeth, N.J.





Maybe you should do your homework before you book your next hotel...







7 comments:

RealHustla said...

Gross. I checked and The Inn at Jack London in oakland stars at $89 per night. On travelocity it ranks 3 or 4 out if fibe stars. And the pics are nice.

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Maaaannn...some of that stuff is deplorable. And I know EXACTLY where that VA Beach hotel is at too...

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Eww Eww EWW! This is the EXACT reason(well this and bed bugs) why I HATE staying at hotels. Lawd, now I'm itching! lol

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

**throws up**

I hate hotels. Hate them! I always bring my own face towels and I never sleep with the comforter. It's a known fact that hotels wash their comforts only once or twice a year. Gross! And I never never never walk barefoot.

K. Rock said...

That is nazzty.

EDOKA said...

Oh, my gosh! I'm itching! I hate hotels. So, nasty! I always try to stay at a new one when I travel. GROSS!

She Draws said...

You know the cocoa butter princess would throw one hell of a fit if any hotel I pay my money for looked anything like any of these, they are all equally horrible and disgusting. Gross.

Sincerely,

Go