Monday, December 24, 2018

off tha dome



random thoughts...

ok...i know it's been a minute...i've been busy lazy

i'm glad that the midterm elections are over. if for no other reason, i'm glad that i'm not bombarded with political ads EVERY 30 seconds

remember the name Stacey Abrams. although she had her bid to be the governor of Georgia stolen from her, she'll be back. this won't be her last run

i miss the old Jay Z. I can't listen to this new..."improved" Jay Z

i'm never sure how many people read this post but i know my boy Tee Reese will. LOL. legendary hurdler turned track coach & hip hop head. keep the track videos coming. your hard work with the kids is paying off! i watch some of your personal videos and think "I work out...but one day I'm gonna get to THAT level!" lol! Salute, fam

sadly, the football season is almost over

childhood memory - your mom telling you to go outside to "get the switch/branch" prior to you getting a spanking. hahaha. what sense did that make? why should i go and pick the instrument that you are gonna beat me with? lol

have you ever noticed how expensive it is to "eat healthy"?

the Concord Jordan's are sooooo cold

when is it ok to say "I love you" in a relationship?

i'm still getting used to seeing LeBron in Purple & Gold

oh yeah...I turned 46 on December 9th. my birthday was pretty dope. thanks for all of the birthday wishes




i'm always down for the free apps on my iPhone. but if the app is wack, i'll delete it within 10 mins

i rarely pay for apps

never been a fan of fake breasts & fake butts. it's wack to me. and it looks really bad when you're in your 40s & 50s

i'm more interested in making my money work for me than me working for money...

gas prices are going down...i'm happy about that

how long will it be before we start seeing the "new year, new me" posts?

the truth is...most of people with the "new year, new me" posts will be doing the same dumb stuff in 2019 that they did in 2018

I've come to realize that I can be socially anti-social. and i'm ok with that

for some reason, I've spent a lot less time on social media than I used to. it ain't what it used to be

i remember having the cassette maxi-single for Pretty Brown Eyes by Mint Condition. there was a "Raindrop remix" on it. i wish i could find that tape or that remix somewhere. smh

speaking of music, the other day i was riding in the car with Kameron and "Stay" by Jodeci came on the radio. we both started singing it loud like we were on stage together. it was pretty funny. we both love that song

where did 2018 go?

best Christmas gift ever...the Atari 2600




i plan to read First Lady Michelle Obama's book

the new Avengers trailer is sooooo sick. can't wait until the movie comes out next april

here's one thing that I've learned...if you're ever mired in a scandal that is heavily talked about on social media...you just need to survive 48 hrs. that's it. that's as long as the controversy will last

say less...that's what the kids say

i had to laugh at the people who were "shocked" by Jill Scott's mic antics on stage. Have you not heard some of her songs like Crown Royal and All I? C'mon son. Love me some Jill Scott





tell the truth...you're like me and you're waiting on the Dallas Cowboys to fall on their face like they always do. Don't worry, it's coming

i should have stuck with those guitar lessons back in the day

you should look forward to getting older. embrace it. it's gonna happen whether you want it to happen or not

i saw this online. makes you think...




i don't make New Years Resolutions but I PROMISE i'm gonna try to write more on here. lol

when i was a kid, i would love it when it snowed. now? i hope that it doesn't snow again...ever. hahaha

i saw more than enough when i lived in Minneapolis

The King of R&B? there isn't a king. everybody is influenced by somebody. so...there's no king

the last thing that you should do is get online and argue with total strangers.

the 12Kyle Podcast will be back in 2019. the contract has been extended for another year

they still don't have clean water in Flint, Michigan. smh

there's no contract for the podcast. i just thought that sounded cool. lmaooooooo

congrats on making it to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Salute to you, Penny Gordon.




1 comment:

Tee Reese said...

Ha ha!

Preciate the Shout Out!

And yes it's about darn time you spilled the randoms. I dig it because I fine myself reading, nodding my head and laughing because I can relate.

As usual, dope post!