Monday, May 12, 2014

muzikmonday vol 2



MuzikMonday...

here are a few joints that I heard this week while listening to Pandora


Fool for You - Cee Lo Green featuring Melanie Fiona


I was very late on finding out how dope Melanie Fiona was. She can SING. I've been rocking with Cee Lo since he and Goodie Mob broke on the music scene in the mid 90s. Very deep song that most people can relate to. We've all been a fool for someone. I know I have. And that's not always a bad thing






Don't You Have A Man - Drake featuring Little Brother & Dwele


I'm not a fan of Drake. Never been. But this is my favorite joint from here. This dropped in like 2007. Little Brother, Phonte and Pooh, was still a group at the time. All 3 of the fellas provide dope bars as well as a nice hook from Dwele.






What Are We Doing - Robert Glasper Experiment featuring Brandy


This joint bangs. Period. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Brandy sound this good






Slippin - DMX


I miss THIS DMX







Can You Stand the Rain - New Edition


Classic!!!!


No comments: