Tuesday, January 24, 2012

just be


Someone sent this to me the other day and I found it to be fitting.


It also made me think about the word happy


Are you happy? Am I happy? Happiness should not only be the destination but your place of residence. I read a lot of stuff on the internet and I have to ask myself why some people are so bitter and mad. Are they not happy? Maybe it's just me...but if I was having the worst day in the world...you wouldn't see me spazzing out on Facebook/Twitter or this blog. Not my style. I try to bring a positive vibe. Always have.


Maybe it's deeper for some people. How can you expect people to be happy about their life...when they aren't happy with themselves. You can't make your mate,family, friends, etc. happy if YOU ain't happy. I know this much...happiness starts from within.


Happiness comes to those who embrace it. And you should. If happiness ain't enough, live to be ESTATIC!!!

5 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

I hear ya, KD. I think you all see quite a few sides of me, but I try to keep the negative stuff to a minimum. It's way too contagious and I don't want to be the one who triggers a thought that messes up another person's day. Happiness is definitely an inner triumph, some has mastered but others are letting the negative stuff master them.

Keith said...

I agree Fam.....The amount of bitterness I read on FB & Twitter is just disheartening...(I do go off on my blog when the Republicans do something stupid or foul, which is quite often-LOL!)But mostly I try to keep it smurfy!

Tee Reese said...

Outstanding share bruh!

A running jump and turn to shoulder bump!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I'm happy but I could be happier. I do tend to let negativity affect more than it should. But since I'm a work in progress I can only strive to be better.

Tag you're it! :) stop by my blog I updated my post some peer pressure. lol

Bella said...

I always say this! I strive for it everyday. Sometimes Im good sometimes I fail but happy over everything is what I want to say I have been.