Tuesday, April 18, 2023

off tha dome....

 




off tha dome (random thoughts)

ok...I'm back with another one...i think

i recently saw the documentary on JDilla on Hulu. it was aight...i guess. it was just surface stuff that they talked about. it could have been better..
.
pollen season is coming to an end...we hope

i never had sinus issues all of my life. and now that i'm 50...here they come. 

if i watch a documentary on someone, i want to learn new things. i didn't learn anything new from that JDilla doc

my name is Kyle. it is pronounced "KI-Yul"

Hey Tee...is Sha'Carri Richardson back? or is she still ducking those ladies from Jamacia? 

how my name is pronounced really depends on where YOU are from...go figure

Oh...my bad Tee. i told you it'd be a month but i came back sooner than that

telling people "I'm 50 years old..." is pretty cool

if you're from the South or the West, you probably pronounce my name in one syllable... "KAL"

can somebody tell Jill Biden that the 2nd place team doesn't get invited...anywhere

if you're from the South or the West, you probably pronounce my name correctly "KI-Yul"

you know what happens when you turn 50? you get hurt doing simple things...like sleeping. i hurt my shoulder...just from sleeping. smh

for the record, i am ok with however anyone pronounces my name. 

is it "innocent until proven guilty" or "guilty until proven innocent"

remember the bomb pop popsicle?





one of my professors at South Carolina State University used to call me "KELLY". not sure why. the late, great Dr Beraho (one of my favorite professors) called me KELLY. i told him several times that my name was KYLE. but i guess KELLY was cool to him so...i let him rock

don't listen to the "experts" when it comes to the upcoming nfl draft. the experts no nothing and all of the teams are lying...

i went to a predominantly black elementary school, middle school, and high school. but i didn't have my first black female teacher until i was in the 4th grade (Mrs Harris).

these nba playoff games should all start at 8pm est....we can't be up all night watching these games.

Mrs Harris was...and still is my favorite teacher and the GOAT

it might be cheaper to get a full tank of gas when you compare it to the price of eggs

i didn't have my first black male teacher until i was in the 11th grade...weird

linkedin has truly become facebook 2.0

eeelawn musk has really ruined twitter

i finally hit the turkey leg hut in H-Town. the food was dope but i wasn't expecting to also pay $20 just to park. smh

80s R&B was dope

i never get too caught up when a celebrity dies. but the 2 deaths that bothered me then...and still bother me now...7 years later...Phife Dawg and Prince





do you think Issa and Lawrence would have had a child together? 




i wonder if jay z and beyonce carter actually sit and do homework with their kids...

i'm about 2 seasons behind on Succession. somebody just spoiled it for me on twitter the other day. now...i'm not sure if i want to continue watching it

should i throw a party for my 500th episode of The 12Kyle Podcast?
 
i try my best NOT to spoil a show when i'm posting about the show on the twitter

all of my friends are turning 50 this year........i chuckle when i say that out loud

there is a small but unlikely possibility that our sons...Deion (grad school), Kameron (undergrad),and Brandon (high school)...could graduate in the same month. that would be wild. 

i have 2 pair of cement 3s that i've never worn and i probably won't wear

my pockets can't take 3 graduations 

never wear dirty white tennis shoes

where i'm from...we call it soda...not pop. 

bucket list...attend a party where DJ Jazzy Jeff is spinning

Pop is the dude that raised you

i remember when somebody spoiled The Blacklist for me in Season 6 and i stopped watching. they are in Season 10 now...i think

the joe budden podcast ain't the same without rory and mal. And the rory and mal podcast ain't the same without joe budden. i no longer listen to either podcast

forgive any typos or errors. i'm a writer and i'm cool 

don't believe the hype

listen to your head and your heart

aight Tee...i might be back in a month. maybe

1992 was 31 yrs ago but i remember it like it was yesterday

garnet and blue

megan the stallion will be invited to throw out the first pitch at more baseball games

3 yrs ago, we were stuck in the house and all we could do was rock to D-Nice.











No comments: