Monday, March 2, 2020

off tha dome...




random thoughts...

I know it's been a minute. I've been busy lazy (lol)

we're in the 3rd month of the year and some of y'all are back on the SAME BS that you were on in 2019. what happened to "New Year, New Me" ?

have you ever noticed that people will fly past you in traffic...only to be ahead of you by one car when you get to the next stop light. why are you in such a rush?

impeached? smh. I think we'll have to explain to our great grandkids one day how this fool actually got into office

is there a bigger rabbit hole than YouTube?

I told you I'd bring it back, Tee. Thanks for always reading, fam. I saw a picture of you and "little" Tee...and he ain't little no more! LMAO

Instagram might be a close 2nd when it comes to being a rabbit hole.

i'm FINALLY starting to get into the all of these series on Netflix. I've had Netflix for years...I just don't watch it a lot.

speaking of kids getting bigger, Kameron is bigger than me now. That's cool. As long he knows that he can't beat ME...we're cool

congrats to the Chiefs for winning the Super Bowl. it was good to see Pat Mahomes win it all. honestly, I was glad to see anybody but Tom Brady win it.

Rest in Peace - Kobe Bryant. This still feels unreal to me. I talked about it here (https://soundcloud.com/twelve-kyle/kobe). It's crazy. He died doing something that all of us do...something that he loved doing...being a Dad





remember back in the day when you would put a battery in the freezer to "give it an extended life" ?

I've gotta say...i'm feeling this show on OWN called "Cherish the Day". Lovin it!

why do people panic when there is no wifi or they don't have a signal while in a place?

Bad Boys 3...pretty damn good! I wasn't sure how it was gonna be but I liked it a lot

remember the kids who were the teacher's pet when you were in school? I hope you weren't that kid

I spend less and less time on Facebook and twitter.

in January, I did a fast for a week. All I ate was nuts and vegetables and I drank water. I didn't know if I could do it...but I did. It was relatively easy. I learned that bacon and chicken ain't as important as I thought it was

I don't know how serious the coronavirus is. But i'm smart enough to pay attention and do my own research

I hate shopping

biggie will be inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. While it's a great honor, I can think of at least TEN people that I could make a case that should go in before him.

don't get it twisted...Biggie is my dude. But nahhhhh man. I guess since 2Pac is in...I guess they had to put him in, too.

there's no better sports show than Inside the NBA on TNT. Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley, and Shaq crack me up

I finally got around to seeing the Homecoming documentary by Beyoncé. I'm not a fan of her nor her music. But I came away from that with a HUGE level of love and respect for her. I was impressed with her drive and dedication




we don't have time to waste. time waits for no man

I just hit 200 episodes of The 12Kyle Podcast yesterday. i'm proud of that. and I want to thank you for listening and supporting me. there are 5 billion podcasts that you can listen to. i'm glad that you enjoy mine. and if you've never heard it...you can start today. lol

is there anything harder to do than to fold a fitted sheet?

my kids still refer to Run (from Run DMC) as "the dude from the tv show Run's House". they have NO clue who he REALLY is. lol

this Houston Astros cheating scandal ain't going away

my right shoulder is feeling better. I don't think I tore anything. But I still need to get it checked out

celebrate black history all year long

we got the news last week that ESPN was cancelling High Noon (with Bomani Jones and Pablo Torre) on March 27th. The crazy thing is that the news came the same day that Pablo and his wife welcomed their first child (a girl) into the world. I watched this show daily and i'm a huge fan. I'm happy for Pablo because this is a blessing. I've been rocking with Bomani for years. I know they will both land on their feet. As one article in the Washington Post suggested, High Noon was "the smartest show on ESPN." And if ESPN is cancelling a show because we are too smart...that says a lot about them






1 comment:

Tee Reese said...

Why you calling me out Kyle Dowling yeah I'm apart of the hurry up and wait gang.. pisses me off that I get caught by the same light.. but HEY! There's the Thrill of Victory when I don't caught and I'm long gone! YES!🙌🏾

Appreciate the Shout Out.. and you already know.. if you take to darn long.. I'll be all up in your Facebook, Twitter askin'.. Ha ha