Tuesday, April 30, 2019

ride for me





What if it were me? What if you heard that I was unarmed and I died at the hands of a policeman. How would you feel? More importantly, how would you react? I would hope that you would want to bring those who took my life to justice! Would you be mad...sad...angry...hurt...or all of the above? What would you say to my family? How would you honor my death?

These questions are rhetorical but here's my point...you don't know what you would do because it has not happened. I would want you...because YOU are reading this...to do EVERYTHING in your power to bring justice to my killers. While I would never defend the actions of those who burn things and riot for no real reason, the voice of those who feel oppressed and ignored will never remain silent.


I would expect you to do what you have to do to get justice...the right way...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.


4-27-15






I posted this on my Facebook page 4 years ago. I still feel the same way. I'm tired of seeing unarmed United States citizens being gunned down and their killers walking freely.

No comments: