Monday, January 22, 2018

off tha dome



random thoughts...

I am tempted to go the house that is around the corner from me and say..."Hey man...it's January. You can turn your Christmas lights off and take them down."

the football season is almost over. i'm not happy about that

government shutdown, huh? this makes NO sense.

i'm down for free apps on my iPhone. if it's free, then it's for me

I think my feet have finally recovered from the walking that I did at Disney World during Christmas

I don't give free apps a long leash. if I don't vibe to the app quickly, i'll delete it

nah, i'm not watching the Grammy's

i'm DEFINITELY not watching the Super Bowl halftime show with Justin Timberlake

my kids were out of school on last Monday. then they went to school on Tuesday. and then they were out for the next 3 days from this...3 inches of snow and ice (my backyard)




kim and kayne named their new baby...Chicago. Chicago West. i'm pretty sure that kid will be mad as hell 13 years from now

remember when your momma told you as a kid "Put a hat on when you go outside. You don't wanna catch a cold." has this theory ever been proven?

shoutout to this spot that was within walking distance when I was a student at South Carolina State University called Mr Wings. you could get 10 wings for $2.50. ahhhh...the good ole days

PSA...if your pipes are frozen, don't be like the dude on the news who decided to use a blowtorch to "warm" up his pipes and burned his house down. smh

when you were in your chemistry class in high school...how far away did you sit from the smartest kid in your class?

it's annoying to listen to a podcast and people just get on and start talking without introducing themselves to the listener

the Minnesota Miracle was unreal. in all of the years that I've watched football...I've never seen a playoff game end like this




for the record...all Marcus Williams had to do was to tackle Diggs inbounds. if he does...game over

is there any food that tastes worse than liver? ewwwwww

is it just me or do the Golden State Warriors look like they could sweep a 7 game series against the Cavs

Jan 20th, 2017...the inauguration...

Jan 20th, 2018...government shutdown. you do the math

is it just me or does it feel like this administration has been in office for 5 years???

I think I need to learn how to play Smooth by D'Angelo on the piano. that song...and that album...are sooooooooo cold

new year...new me? yeah, right! some folks are still doing the same dumb crap that they did last year




i'm from the "go-together era". the era when you asked a girl (either face to face) or via a letter..."if she would go with you"

the concept of writing a letter may seem strange to some of you because you just know how to send text messages

the chewing gum that costs $.05 loses its flavor after 3 bites

for the record, when I asked a girl to "go with me" they always said yes. lol

do malls have arcades anymore?

Minneapolis will be...as the kids say...LIT for the Super Bowl. lol. I worked/lived there in 2010. it's a beautiful city. it's just frigid. shoutout to The Loop & Electric Fetus...I hung out there a lot

back to Kim & Kanye. their children's names are North West, Saint West, and now Chicago West. let's hope they are done having kids

kissing is underrated

that bottom lip...Erykah Badu sang about it. you've gotta kiss it...especially if they can kiss





Mo'Nique Conan O'Brien, and George Lopez are all incredibly NOT funny to me

do you think Michael Jackson and Prince are playing together in heaven? I do

it was 5 degrees on last Wednesday here in Atlanta. by Saturday...it was 69 degrees. go figure

I've learned not to complain about the weather here. it's gonna change anyway

with football season ending soon, it'll give me time to catch up on some tv shows

I've never seen Game of Thrones nor The Walking Dead...nor do i plan to see them

looking forward to checking out Black Panther




No comments: