Monday, November 6, 2017

off tha dome



random thoughts...

it's been a minute. I know. do you know what happens between these blog posts??? life

where is fall? it's been in the upper 80s all week

speaking of weather, I hope we're done with hurricane season

red Kool-Aid...red is probably not a flavor...but that's what we call it

Kameron told me other day that being in the 10 grade was "hard". My response..."Let's switch places."

i'd go back to the 10th grade without hesitation. i'd do some things different

the kids are taking piano lessons now. they like it

if you hire a clown...you should expect a circus. this country has hired a clown

the other day, the clown said he "talked to the president of the Virgin Islands." Duhhhh...YOU are the president of the Virgin Islands

the leader of the free world is a clueless reality tv star...






NFL boycott...i'm not boycotting. the NFL is about the NFL and always has been. I learned that a long time ago. it's not that serious to me. as fans, we don't care about the players. we think we do...but we don't. most of the players that we watch will have debilitating and brain issues not long after they stop playing. they trade on their bodies and health for our entertainment. we don't care about them. it's always about the name on the FRONT of the jersey...never the name on the BACK of the jersey.

I had no idea that so many people hated candy corn. I like it

Colin Kaepernick SHOULD be playing right now. he's clearly being blackballed. he won't play again

funny how Kaepernick took a knee during the playing of the national anthem, as a gesture of respect to the military, but he doesn't have a job. but player protests along with "team unity of locking arms" while the song is being played is the thing to do. go figure

can you "win" at a game of hide & seek?

speaking of games, is there any games longer than the game of Monopoly?

don't forget about Puerto Rico just because it's no longer in the headlines. donate what you can




something is missing


I am a big fan of Jemele Hill. I agree with what she said about Chump and Jerry Jones. that said...the comment about Jones probably shouldn't have been said on twitter. especially when ESPN didn't fire her for what she said about Chump. we don't know what their social media policy is so she shouldn't have tweeted that about boycotting Jones. Jones is in a direct partnership with her employer. she earns a 7 figure salary. no need to mess that up.

if you have on one long white sock and one short white sock...is this considered to be unmatched?

freedom of speech ain't free...

this new Rapsody is so cold. if you haven't heard it, you should check it out

I see Chump tweeting about NFL players but none about Puerto Rico

like it or not...Biggie and Tupac will forever be linked

sugar on grits??? nahhhhhhhh man

for some reason, i'm bothered by the time change...no matter if the time moves forward for an hour or backwards for an hour

you will hardly ever hear me complain about the traffic in Atlanta. it's bad...but I've seen worse

not a fan of Beyoncé nor Rhianna...but I respect their hustle

there are times when I say out loud..."You know what...Bush wasn't THAT bad." LOL

Willie Washington...still funny to this day!

someone asked me the other day "Why do you say '5000' at the end of your podcast?" That made me laugh out loud...literally. 5000 means "peace or goodbye" back in the 80s. It's an old hip hop slang

Aye Tee Reese...I'm back! LOL

speaking of 80s hip hop, was there anything doper than the doorknocker earrings?



can anybody beat the Warriors?

watching reality tv < watching paint dry

shoutout to my Yankess...we had an incredible season!!! Thunbs down!!!






folks are still out here checking for RKelly. smh

I've gotta drink more water

nobody can beat the Warriors

you know my motto..."We are all freaks...some are more bigger than others"

speaking of freaks...RIP Hugh Hefner

sooooo...Puff wants to change his name to "Brother Love"? Mannnnnnsitchozzdown

I think i'm gonna get the iPhone 8. it's time

he'll always be Puff or Puffy to me. I never called him Diddy...that sounds corny. He's Puffy to me.

guess who has a birthday next month????

do you know how dope my term papers would have been back in '91 if I could have used the internet???

forever...



6 comments:

Tee Reese said...

I'm always appreciative of the 'off tha dome'.. thought it was a creative way of simply tapping into how many of us think. Just not with a mind to put it into blog for us all to relate.

Good stuff!

Tee Reese said...

Even when it's been AGES since the last 'off tha dome' it's right on time! Good stuff! Love the creative way of getting us the reader to nod in agreement, and even tap into our own 'off tha dome' thoughts.

12kyle said...

Thanks Tee! I definitely appreciate it. Sorry for the wait. But we're back! LOL

Coako said...

i love these. i always want to comment under each thought. good thing that is not the format.

12kyle said...

LMAOOOOOO!!! It's cool Coako! I don't mind. It actually adds value to the content. :)

Bibbi said...

I wish I could comment on each thing individually! Let's just say we are kindred spirits! 70s babies & Sagittarians! Great blog!
I don't have an iphone/ipad. Where else can I pick up your podcast?