Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Genesis

Are you ready? I am. Or at least...I think I am. It's time for me to get this blog started. It's something that I was supposed to do a long time ago. I'm not sure what has taken so long. Maybe I've been dragging my heels?? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I'm here now and it's time to get started.

Welcome to the 12th planet. The 12th planet is a blog not just for me but for you as well. Someone asked me, "why are you starting a blog?" My response... "why not?" I have a lot to say about a lot of stuff. I'm a thinker. Sometimes, I think about things that I want to talk about but I never do. Then, there are other times when I just want to vent about things. This blog will help me do these things. More importantly, it'll be a place where I can discuss things with my friends and family. Through this blog I'll learn more about you and you'll learn more about me.

How often will I blog? Who knows? It just depends on what needs to be said. I'm looking forward to the participation from you. For those that know me, I love to talk and I always have something to say. More importantly, I want to hear what you have to say. This is a forum. As I stated earlier, I'm glad to get started. I've gotta thank Weja and LRenee' for the push. I've been telling my wife for years that I'm gonna write a book. But last year she beat me to it. Maybe now it's my turn to catch up with her. LOL

No comments: